Steam room is a type of wet sauna that just like Finnish sauna makes you relaxed and is good for your health. A tiled room has a temperature over 50 - 60 Celsius and high humidity (up to 100%). It is equipped in steam generator with fresh air supply. Stem sauna session should last up to 30 minutes and end in cold shower. This cycle should be repeated.
Stem sauna sessions have a good influence on the entire body. Steam cleanses, hydrates and regenerates the skin. It becomes smooth and firm. High humidity and medium temperature reduced muscle tension and relaxes the mind. warm steam is especially good for rheumatism and respiratory tract diseases. Steam with combination of oils inhales and clears respiratory tract, sinus and bronchial tubes and helps breathing steadily.
- Relaxation (warm steam helps with tense muscles and soothes nerves),
- Steam cleanses, hydrates and regenerates the skin,
- stimulates blood circulation,
- enhances lungs efficiency,
- inhalation helps in treating respiratory tract,
- hydration of mucous membranes, purification of the respiratory tract (it can be enhanced by the use of essential oils).
- alleviation of rheumatism,
- relief for tired joints,
- improve the overall health.
• enhance physical efficiency, helps increase immune system strength;
• chronic diseases: back muscle tension, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis,
• lungs diseases: asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
• Cardiovascular diseases: hypertension in stage I and II (aligned), Occlusive Peripheral Arterial, angina pectoris, cardiac infarction (no sooner than 6 months after the incident)
• depression and other neurosis (requires consultation with a physician)
• pulmonary diseases - tuberculosis, asthmatic condition
• rheumatoid diseases,
• Cardiovascular disease - heart failure, cardiovascular disease, coronary disease with stable stenocardia, recent cardiac infarction, and other heart diseases
• other - pregnancy, inflammations, ulcers, tumors, infections (eg. a toothache), STDs, epilepsy, glaucoma, impotence, open wounds and other ( allowed after a consultation with a doctor),
• alcohol and drug abuse
• orthopedic diseases - people with prosthesis, for example. endoprosthesis hip,
• people taking anticoagulants.
AQUA ZONE is open for hotel guests and outside guests everyday: OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday : 4pm - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday : 12pm - 10pm
Regular: - 20zł/1h/adult
Open pass: - 40zł/adult