Finnish sauna is a great way to relax and it is also good for your health. Sauna sessions take place in a special room where the temperature reaches 90-100° Celsius, and humidity reaches around 10%. Inside sauna is made of wood and has a safe electric heater and ventilation. Sauna should be visited 2-3 times during one AQUA zone entrance. Each session should last 10-15 minutes and should end with cold shower.
Sauna sessions are also good for your skin and complexion. changes of temperature make blood vessels expand and contract which enhances the blood flow. Warmed-up skin transudes toxins along with sweat. High temperature unblocks pores and sebaceous glands. Often sauna sessions keep skin healthy, young and elastic.
• enhance physical efficiency, helps increase immune system strength;
• chronic diseases: back muscle tension, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis,
• lungs diseases: asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,
• Cardiovascular diseases: hypertension in stage I and II (aligned), Occlusive Peripheral Arterial, angina pectoris, cardiac infarction (no sooner than 6 months after the incident),
• depression and other neurosis (requires consultation with a physician),
• pulmonary diseases - tuberculosis, asthmatic condition,
• rheumatoid diseases,
• Cardiovascular disease - heart failure, cardiovascular disease, coronary disease with stable stenocardia, recent cardiac infarction, and other heart diseases,
• other - pregnancy, inflammations, ulcers, tumors, infections (eg. a toothache), STDs, epilepsy, glaucoma, impotence, open wounds and other ( allowed after a consultation with a doctor),
• alcohol and drug abuse,
• orthopedic diseases - people with prosthesis, for example. endoprosthesis hip,
• people taking anticoagulants.
AQUA zone is open for hotel guests and outside guests everyday: OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday : 4pm - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday : 12pm - 10pm PRICES Regular: - 20zł/1h/adult Open pass: - 40zł/adult